top of page

Registering with the IRS

Apply and register your business with the IRS

To apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) online, you can use this link to access the IRS site:

     Internal Revenue Service

START Tip: The  Employer Identification Number (EIN) is commonly referred to as a "tax ID number" and/or "FEIN". Also, if you are a sole proprietor, you can just use your social security number (SSN). 



Want more details? Contact us.

We are here to serve you.

bottom of page